accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MapReduce Integration Tests for Accumulo 1.5.1
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 00:14:44 GMT
Have you looked at the MiniMRClusterFactory and MiniMRClientCluster yet? Hadoop has some examples
which start the MiniMR cluster and then use ToolRunner to submit a job.

https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/trunk/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/TestLargeSort.java