accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kapoor <a...@koanect.com>
Subject MapReduce Integration Tests for Accumulo 1.5.1
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 21:41:58 GMT
Hi folks,

  I have not been able to find anything useful on the web, so hoping someone here has an example
  they can share. We are currently using Accumulo 1.5.1 and have quite a few map-reduce jobs
that
  we need to start having integration tests for. My question is does anyone have a small example
of
  integration test for map-reduce using minicluster (or something similar) that we can incorporate
  into our continuous deployment?

  I noticed a MapReduceIT in 1.6.0 source code, but unfortunately we cannot use 1.6.0 till
  some other open source packages we depend on upgrade to that.

  regards

Amit