accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do Accumulo 1.5.1 and 1.4.4 work with ZooKeeper 3.4.5?
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2014 03:59:11 GMT
Oh yes, 3.4.5 definitely works fine. From what we've seen, ZooKeeper is
really good at backwards compatibility. I'd expect anything you done with
3.3.x to work fine (or better) in 3.4.x also. That's why the note was added
in later versions, but the note is equally applicable to 1.4.x.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii