accumulo-user mailing list archives

From craig w <codecr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo 1.6 and HDFS non-HA conversion to HDFS HA
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:42:05 GMT
instance.dfs.uri appears to be deprecated in 1.6.x

I did add the following two changes to accumulo-site.xml and pushed that to
all tablet servers, restarted accumulo and things look good:

set instance.volumes to: hdfs://mycluster
set instance.volumes.replacements to: hdfs://somehostname:9000/accumulo
hdfs://mycluster/accumulo

Thanks.

>>> https://www.google.com/+CraigWickesser
>>> https://twitter.com/mind_scratch