accumulo-user mailing list archives

From craig w <codecr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo 1.6 and HDFS non-HA conversion to HDFS HA
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:13:02 GMT
In $HADOOP_CONF_DIR/core-site.xml I used to have:

<property>
  <name>fs.default.name</name>
  <value>hdfs://somehostname:9000</value>
</property>

When going to HDFS HA, I removed that property and have:
<property>
  <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
  <value>hdfs://mycluster</value>
</property>

In the accumulo-site.xml I don't have instance.volumes or instance.dfs.uri.