accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Don Resnik <don.res...@objectivesolutions.com>
Subject Re: 'scanner closed' error
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 23:03:18 GMT
Josh,

Thanks for the response.  I did see that ticket in my initial research.
If I understood correctly, that ticket makes it sound like the scanner was
closed programmatically with threads still running, so there was not really
an error.  In my case, the error is coming up well before the scanner has
completed.  We did not intend to programmatically close the scanner where
is it closing on us, but I will confirm this week that we do not have a
condition that would cause the scanner to close prematurely with threads
still running.

Thanks,

Don Resnik