accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Kubina <jeff.kub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (U) I do I tell Accumulo where the jars for my custom formatters and balancers are for a specific table?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:30:56 GMT
Versions 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6.1. A solution for just 1.6.1 would help.

As only an Accumulo user with create/read/write/ access of tables (not an
admin) I won't have write access to the classpath directories in
accumulo-site.xml. Do I need to have the admins add a user directory for my
jars to accumulo-site.xml?

--
Jeff Kubina
410-988-4436