accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo 1.6 and HDFS non-HA conversion to HDFS HA
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 17:14:50 GMT
I think I did this once, but it was a while back (around when Hadoop
2.2.0 came out).

Some gotchas that I remember:

* Make sure that HADOOP_CONF_DIR is set appropriately and added to the
Accumulo classpath (HADOOP_CONF_DIR test&set in accumulo-env.sh and
general.classpaths in accumulo-site.xml).

* Make sure that you use the nameservice URI (instead of a single
namenode URI) in instance.volumes or instance.dfs.uri (whichever you
chose to use to configure in accumulo-site.xml.