accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'scanner closed' error
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 19:10:58 GMT
I can't really say what the web service is doing, but I would assume
that it should handling this for you. You, as a client, shouldn't be
having to introspect the response body/msg to determine what to do. It
sounds like this REST service has a bug.

I think I also led you astray. The ticket I sent you was about a log
message, not an actual Exception being thrown up the stack (which I
assume is what's happening).

The number of ranges is likely irrelevant to what you're seeing. Look at
the implementation of your REST service and figure out what exactly is
happening (where/why is the Exception thrown). If you can provide more
details about how the service is actually implemented, we might be able
to give more details.