accumulo-user mailing list archives

From JavaHokie <soozandjohny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccumuloMultiTableInputFormat IllegalStatementException
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:56:58 GMT
Hey Corey,

Yah, sometimes ya just gotta go to the source code. :)

It's a weird exception message...I am used to seeing NoClassDefFoundError
and ClassNotFoundException.  It's also weird that the ReflectionException is
no thrown, with NoClassDefFoundError or ClassNotFoundException as the root
exception.

Anyways, it's a classpath deal, but it's a weird one.  I thought maybe I had
a 1.5 jar around somewhere, but the fact that the InputConfigurator--also
new in Accumulo 1.6--can be found but InputTableConfig cannot is a bit
puzzling.  But...us Java developers are used to figuring out classpath
problems. Currently researching it on my end.

Thanks again for all of your help so far--again, much appreciated.  Really
excited to use this new feature.

--John