accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Anthony F <afc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Z-Curve/Hilbert Curve
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:45:05 GMT
Sean,

GeoMesa plans to update to 1.6 as soon as we get past a 1.0 RELEASE (which
is waiting on approval by the Eclipse Foundation's IP review process and
should happen in a month or so).  I think we could break out a z-curve
lexicoder and contribute before then though.  I'll poke around at the
lexicoder stuff in 1.6 and see what it would take to use that interface now.

Thanks,
Anthony