accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forgot SECRET, how to delete zookeeper nodes?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 03:54:56 GMT
I am not sure if the tables could be recovered seamlessly, the tables are
stored in undelying hdfs.
I was thinking of using
http://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/examples/bulkIngest.html to recover the
tables, the better would be if we could update the zookeeper data pointing
to the existing hdfs table data.
I don't have more information about it as of now, we need someone else to
help us here.