accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Vicky Kak <vicky....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forgot SECRET, how to delete zookeeper nodes?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 03:28:46 GMT
Can't you get the secret from the corresponding accumulo-site.xml or this
is too deleted?

Deletion from the zookeeper should be done using the rmr /accumulo command,
you will have to use zkCli.sh to use zookeeper client. I have been doing
this sometime back, have not used it recently.
I would not recommend to delete the information in zookeeper unless there
is not other option, you may loose the data IMO.