accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help (gets Error: Instance has not been configured for AccumuloOutputFormat)
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:45:39 GMT
For whatever reason, the Configuration that was passed to the
getRecordReader method is different than the one you called the
setMockInstance on.

I'm no spark expert, but I've experienced confusion in other frameworks
like Pig and Hive where the framework isn't always returning you the same
Configuration object you had before. You may have to invoke these
AccumuloOutputFormat methods more than once.