accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Moss <michael.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterating/Aggregating/Combining Complex (Java POJO/Avro) Values
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:50:41 GMT
I set up debugging and am rethrowing the exception. What's strange is it
appears that despite the iterator instance being properly set to
iterator.Counter (my implementation), my breakpoints aren't being hit, only
in the parent classes (Wrapping Iterator) and (SortedKeyValueIterator).

I have two rows in the table, when I scan with no iterator:
2014-07-15 06:46:26,577 [Audit   ] INFO : operation: permitted; user: root;
action: scan; targetTable: pojo; authorizations: public,; range:
(-inf,+inf); columns: []; iterators: []; iteratorOptions: {};
2014-07-15 06:46:26,589 [tserver.TabletServer] DEBUG: ScanSess tid
10.0.2.15:45073 8* 2 entries* in 0.01 secs, nbTimes = [7 7 7.00 1]

When I scan with the iterator (0 entries?):
2014-07-15 06:45:58,036 [Audit   ] INFO : operation: permitted; user: root;
action: scan; targetTable: pojo; authorizations: public,; range:
(-inf,+inf); columns: []; iterators: []; iteratorOptions: {};
2014-07-15 06:45:58,047 [tserver.TabletServer] DEBUG: ScanSess tid
10.0.2.15:44992 8 *0 entries* in 0.01 secs, nbTimes = [6 6 6.00 1]

No exceptions otherwise. Really appreciate all the ongoing help.

Best,

-Mike