accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ryan <freelanceflashga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scanning over a range of column families?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:59:48 GMT
Thanks, that's much simpler. I looked into the API docs for the Key class
and found a way to get it down to just: scan.setRange(new Range(new
Key(entityUID, startTime), new Key(entityUID, endTime)));

Unfortunately, that doesn't return any results. Is the scan inclusive? Is
it not including the byte array values that is messing it up? I know the
problem isn't with the connection because scanning the table without any
range values from my program works.