accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ryan <freelanceflashga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scanning over a range of column families?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:21:29 GMT
Okay, that makes sense. I also tried it with scan.setRange(new Range(new
Key(entityUID), new Key(entityUID))); to the same results. Still no entries
being returned (and hence nothing printing to screen) when I run:

     //iterate through the entries and print them to the console
    for(Entry<Key,Value> entry : scan){
    System.out.println("Printing entries from scan");
    System.out.println(entry.getKey().toString() + " -> " +
entry.getValue().toString());
    }