accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Config Question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:02:51 GMT
I cited the slaves file as no more than a possibility, hence the e.g.

I remember, when I ran a Hadoop cluster, using rsync to deploy config
updates to all nodes.  I assumed I would be doing the same with Accumulo
once I got into multi nodes.   Apparently, from what you're telling, me
this copying remains the preferred practice despite what ZK offers.
Interesting.