accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Forgot SECRET, how to delete zookeeper nodes?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 04:05:57 GMT
If you want to recover the data stored in tables from the old instance,
it'll be more straightforward to follow the advanced troubleshooting
section of the user manual.

In there is a "what if zookeeper fails" section:

http://accumulo.apache.org/1.6/accumulo_user_manual.html#zookeeper_failure

Take note of the caveats in that section about potential data issues.

--
Sean