accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject Import data from accumulo to solr
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 05:31:38 GMT
Dear All,
Hi,
I recently got familiar with Accumulo and its great performance in NOSQL
world. Anyway I have some situation in my application and I was wondering
Accumulo is a perfect fit for that. Here is my situation:
I have a cluster of hadoop machines. It is used for crawling some websites
using Nutch. I have some other machines for indexing crawled data inside
Solr. Right now I am looking for a NOSQL database to place as data layer.
For this purpose I want to store crawl data inside that database. I am
going to do some analysis on that data (especially social network
analysis). In addition to some parts of these data should be imported to
Solr as another part of my application. My question would be "is Accumulo a
perfect fit for this situation?" If yes could you give me some hints on how
can I for example define something like the trigger in RDBMS to tell
accumulo to send some of data to solr on importing new data.

Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian