accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Config Question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:34:20 GMT
People tend to make configuration changes by zookeeper first, and then
migrate them to the config files for CM/documentation purposes.

We could get the config files from HDFS, but that's not supported right
now.  Accumulo 1.6 can get jar files from there, for the reason you state:
it simplifies deploying the correct file to all nodes in the cluster.

-Eric