accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo Config Question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 13:32:33 GMT
I don't know of anyone putting the slaves file in zookeeper.  However,
nearly all the basic settings can be configured in zookeeper: changing any
setting in the shell puts the configuration change in zookeeper.

That said, most people like to get their changes in the conf directory
because those files can be managed easily with CM tools and install tools.

-Eric