accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Snyder <da...@infochimps.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: wordCount example cannot find Zookeeper server
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:28:30 GMT
Great. Thanks Josh.  I was focusing on it being a zookeeper issue before.
 I have gotten it to work successfully.  The change made was that my
conf/masters file was specified as "localhost" and not the explicit
hostname.  Once I made sure that all the processes were using the DNS names
everything went through.