accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josef Roehrl <jroe...@phemi.com>
Subject Re: Anyone using accumulo 1.6 and hadoop 2.3?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 00:11:54 GMT
Sorry, David, it was just top of mind.

We see some Text file busy errors when launching map reduce jobs (known
hadoop 2.2 issue).  We're investigating other issues as well.  The first
is fixed in 2.3, but we were wondering if any one was running the
combination of accumulo 1.6 and hadoop 2.3 and, if they were, whether
they had any issues and, alternately, whether upgrading had resolved any
other issues that we may not be aware of yet.