accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scanning over a range of column families?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:09:08 GMT
Sure is. Just provide a start Key and end Key.

scan.setRange(new Range(new Key(singleRowId.getBytes(),
startTime.getBytes(), "0".getBytes()), true, new
Key(singleRowId.getBytes(), endTime.getBytes(), "1".getBytes()), true);

The range spans the single row you are interested in, and you can
specify up to the column qualifier for the start and end key. If you
don't specify the visibility of timestamp, you would end up getting all
key-values (cv,timestamp,value) between those two keys.