accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keys Botzum <kbot...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Test Drive VM [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:04:53 GMT
MapR also has a VM/sandbox and Accumulo runs on MapR.

Sandbox: http://www.mapr.com/products/mapr-sandbox-hadoop
Accumulo on MapR:  http://www.mapr.com/blog/get-best-both-worlds-how-install-accumulo-your-mapr-cluster

Keys
________________________________
Keys Botzum
Senior Principal Technologist
kbotzum@maprtech.com
443-718-0098
MapR Technologies
http://www.mapr.com

On Jun 23, 2014, at 7:56 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> You're probably better off trying to contact Sqrrl directly for information on their
products, but, since you brought it up here, I would also point you to some other vendor-provided
VM solutions that have Accumulo or have Accumulo easily installed/configured.