accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does Accumulo compare to HBase
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:45:15 GMT
Adding the environment name to the table name is one approach. Or use
a metadata table to hold the name of the Accumulo table using the
environment as part of the key to find the correct table. The second
approach can be quite flexible because the lookup key can incorporate
any information - like the name of the developer. Thus every developer
could have their own table in every environment.