accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I troubleshoot this?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 04:20:45 GMT
9997 is the default port that the tservers listen for clients on. If you're
running a cluster large than a single standalone node, or if you expect it
to be accessed by a remote client, you'll need to:

1) have the port open on your firewall, and
2) specify the tserver address in the $ACCUMULO_HOME/conf/slaves file to
the public hostname/IP address (requires tserver restart)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii