accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from1.5.1 to 1.6.0
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 15:03:50 GMT
As I said, I am migrating some code.  The code in question was developed
another and these API calls came with the territory.  I'll address
CredentialHelper for now and we can get to the Constants later.

In the original code CredentialHelper is used to create TCredentials from a
*Connector.* (see below)  Is there a preferred way of doing this?

public  TCredentials getCredentials() throws D4mException {

TCredentials tCred = null;

try {

tCred =  CredentialHelper.create(this.conn.getUser(), this.passwordToken,
this.instance.getInstanceID() );

} catch (AccumuloSecurityException e) {

log.warn(e);

throw new D4mException(e);