accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I troubleshoot this?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 13:46:52 GMT
Christopher,

Thanks for making me think about my slaves file.

I neglected to mention that I'm running a virtual environment and  I had
port 9997 open and forwarded.  This is a single node setup and I had
localhost in my slaves file.  Localhost is what the "host" in this virtual
setup is using. My "guest" ip is a 10.* address.  I added this 10.* to the
slaves file in lieu of localhost and voila!