accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 01:57:15 GMT
I'm +1 for a utility that would allow us to go directly from 1.4 to 1.6.

In terms of a general policy, I suggest we make this sort of decision on a
case by case basis. My unreasonably self-centered intuition suggests that
there may be some folks that want to go from 1.4 to 1.6 now due to a
relatively short 1.5 cycle. The need to jump multiple versions like might
not exist in the future.