accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Test Drive VM [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 02:09:26 GMT
There's also David Medineds' work with Vagrant:

https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_Snapshot_By_Vagrant

Also, it's worth noting that this list is for help with Apache Accumulo.
Should you decide to use Sqrrl or one of the vendor distributions Josh
mentioned and run into trouble, please use the appropriate vendor community
support mechanism.

If the problem you run into is with the underlying Apache Accumulo, we'll
be happy to help here of course.

-Sean

--
Sean