accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenTSDB
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 16:26:17 GMT
I've only seen it from another user on the OpenTSDB mailing list. :-)

The hack to write to accumulo using OpenTSDB was to replace the hbase async
library.  This trace indictes that it is still using the real hbase async
library.

You will want to ensure your OpenTSDB doesn't have this library in your
path, and just has the fake library that talks to accumulo.

-Eric