accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from1.5.1 to 1.6.0
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:06:27 GMT
The metadata table has been split into the root table and the metadata
table, so your code needs to change to handle the split.  That is, you will
need to query both tables instead of just the one.

The names of these tables has been relocated to
o.a.a.core.metadata.RootTable.NAME and
o.a.a.core.metadata.MetadataTable.NAME.

The constants for the metadata table have been moved to
o.a.a.core.metadata.MetadataSchema.  The prev-row constant is:
o.a.a.core.metadata.MetadataTable.TabletColumnFamily.PREV_ROW_COLUMN.

-Eric