accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MutationsRejectedException and TApplicationException
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:13:21 GMT
Yes... keeping MaxNewSize small reduces the time to collect the New
Generation, which is a stop-the-world gc.

32G max jvm runtime is probably excessive if you are using the native map
(since it doesn't take up JVM memory).

Check the gc lines in your tserver debug log to see how much of the JVM
memory you are actually using.

-Eric