accumulo-user mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mapreduce output format killing tablet servers
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:29:06 GMT
Why are your tservers dying. You say it only shows startup with no errors,
but what about from before you restart? Keep in mind that the out and err
files get clobbered on restart, so you need to check these before you
restart them.

I have a hunch that you're either experiencing OOM errors, which is an
indication of poor accumulo configuration, or you're using ZK locks, which
is an indicator of various things from poor network to poor system
configuration.