accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jianshi Huang <jianshi.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How does Accumulo compare to HBase
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:51:43 GMT
(Think I only replied to David, so forward it here...Having both asc/desc
ordered CQ or RowKey is one way to solve it, and compression might reduce
the disk being used, but I guess it still need to use double the amount of
memory in cache.)

One cool feature in HBase 0.98 that Accumulo doesn't have currently is
reverse scan.

I already found a use case in my prototype!

Jianshi