accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jianshi Huang <jianshi.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MutationsRejectedException and TApplicationException
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 06:54:38 GMT
I see. I'll check the tablet server log and paste the error message in
later thread.

BTW, looks like the AccumuloOutputFormat is the cause, I'm currently using
BatchWriter and it works well.

My code looks like this (it's in Scala as I'm using Spark):

    AccumuloOutputFormat.setZooKeeperInstance(job,
Conf.getString("accumulo.instance"),
Conf.getString("accumulo.zookeeper.servers"))
    AccumuloOutputFormat.setConnectorInfo(job,
Conf.getString("accumulo.user"), new
PasswordToken(Conf.getString("accumulo.password")))
    AccumuloOutputFormat.setDefaultTableName(job,
Conf.getString("accumulo.table"))

    val paymentRDD: RDD[(Text, Mutation)] = payment.flatMap { payment =>
//      val key = new Text(Conf.getString("accumulo.table"))
      paymentMutations(payment).map((null, _))
    }

    paymentRDD.saveAsNewAPIHadoopFile(Conf.getString("accumulo.instance"),
classOf[Void], classOf[Mutation], classOf[AccumuloOutputFormat],
job.getConfiguration)

It's also possible that saveAsNewAPIHadoopFile doesn't work well with
AccumuloOutputFormat.

Jianshi

--
Jianshi Huang