accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jianshi Huang <jianshi.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does Accumulo compare to HBase
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:29:56 GMT
Hi David,

I did, it's a wonderful piece of work and for reviewing facts in a networks
it's a great tool. (And Lumify looks really nice)

However, my queries are mostly time-bound (from time A to time B), and to
make some query real-time (< 50ms), I have to roll out my own schema and
index, to denormalize properties and to incrementally do aggregations. I
don't think there're existing solution in Graph database that can do these.

And it's really fun to implement it myself. :)

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Jianshi