accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table entries in Accumulo removed ?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:29:45 GMT
The number of entries on the monitor (assuming that's what you mean by
"UI") should reflect the number of records in the table (regardless of
their visibility).

If that's the case, an AgeOffIterator configured on your table to
automatically delete records of a certain age is a likely candidate like
Mike outlines.