accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Drive VM [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:56:44 GMT
Matt,

You're probably better off trying to contact Sqrrl directly for
information on their products, but, since you brought it up here, I
would also point you to some other vendor-provided VM solutions that
have Accumulo or have Accumulo easily installed/configured.

Cloudera - http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/12/accumulo-comes-to-cdh/
Hortonworks - http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/

- Josh