accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete All Data In Table
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 12:58:53 GMT
If you are simply trying to clean up data between unit tests, you should
look at using the MiniAccumuloCluster.  I heard there may be a blog article
coming out soon for testing stuff.  Until then, take a look at Instamo
Archetype for an example usage at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo-instamo-archetype.git;a=tree
.

Mike