accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Subject Re: RFiles not referenced in !METADATA [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 04:01:24 GMT
The accumulo gc is a separate role (in the same vein as
tracer/monitor/etc...)

It is fine to run on the same node as the master.

The "master status" page on the monitor should tell you when the last time
that the gc ran a cycle was. Otherwise, you can look for the process or
check out the logs, if you want to dive into the terminal.

Mike