accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo defaults
Date Sun, 18 May 2014 03:03:25 GMT
you can also set these in the shell w/

config -s tserver.compaction.minor.concurrent.max=5
config -s table.walog.enabled=false

Disabling walogs in the shell does not require a tserver restart, but I am
not sure about the minor compaction setting.

The advantage of setting the config in the shell is that you do not have
copy the config file across the cluster or worry about it being
inconsistent.  The advantage of the config file is that it will survive
re-initialization of Accumulo.