accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: stupid/dangerous batch load question
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 18:22:03 GMT
Are you partitioning the resultant files by the existing table splits, or
just sending everything to one file?

If you are importing multiple files, then there is potential that some of
the files succeed and others fail. Depending on how your data is laid out,
this may cause application level corruption, but the underlying key/value
store should be ok.