accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating Metadata of a Table
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 22:04:31 GMT
What exactly is the metadata that you want to update? It sounds like
this might be a part of what is provided by this GeoTools product. Not sure.

There aren't any built-in metadata attributes in 1.4. The data in the
!METADATA table is used to track which servers are hosting what parts of
each table, the files in HDFS that make up each table, etc. Maybe
GeoTools is tracking their own metadata in a custom table?