accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo defaults
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 20:27:29 GMT
You're likely to lose data in *any* deployment with the walogs turned off.

And, to reiterate what Sean says, I wouldn't really consider any
benchmark with the walogs turned off valid except for "internal"
benchmarks (ones where we evaluate components only within Accumulo for
the sake of improving Accumulo itself and not comparing it to other
systems).