accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: OpenTSDB
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 23:29:19 GMT
Crazy/bad idea I've had before.... we could develop a hbase->accumulo proxy that receives
basic hbase commands and then writes out accumulo.

> On May 11, 2014, at 4:57 PM, Eric Newton <eric.newton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It is being maintained.  I have tried very hard not to modify the core OpenTSDB to support
it.  But, it would be nice if we could define a storage-independent layer to which it could
adhere.

> I don't believe the OTSDB team is interested, but a basic scalable back-end abstraction
would be nice.  As would a standard java build environment, but that doesn't seem to be wanted,
either.