accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Dickson, Matt MR" <matt.dick...@defence.gov.au>
Subject RE: RFiles not referenced in !METADATA [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 00:42:29 GMT
UNOFFICIAL

How do I check if the Accumulo gc is running?  Can I force it to run?

I'm on version 1.5.

________________________________
From: Mike Drob [mailto:mdrob@mdrob.com]
Sent: Friday, 23 May 2014 02:39
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: RFiles not referenced in !METADATA [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Is your GC running? It should be catching the unreferenced files.

I think you are safe to manually delete any files not references in the !METADATA table.

What version of Accumulo are you running?

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <matt.dickson@defence.gov.au<mailto:matt.dickson@defence.gov.au>>