accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove iterators programmatically
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 14:41:06 GMT
Hi Liz,

If you've configured an iterator on a table, there presently isn't a
way for you to not use that iterator. You'd have to manually enable
your custom iterator when you actually want to use it.

In the future, you can watch ACCUMULO-415 [1] which would likely be
relevant for what you're asking.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-415